- The Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) is sharing an important update on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. COVID-19 Vaccine Registration at State-Run Sites Now Open to Rhode Islanders 65 and Older
All Rhode Islanders 65 and older can now register for an appointment at one of the two State-run vaccination sites. The two State-run vaccination sites will open Thursday, February 18, for age-based vaccinating: one at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence and the other at Sockanosset Cross Road in Cranston. Other options for vaccination still include going to a select retail pharmacy, or a local or regional clinic. Because there are multiple ways to get a vaccine, RIDOH encourages people to only schedule an appointment in one place so that all eligible people can get vaccinated as quickly as possible. Once an appointment is made, people are guaranteed a vaccine for their time slot.
To register to be vaccinated at one of the State-run sites, visit vaccinateri.org. People who cannot register online can get help by calling the automated line at 844-930-1779. Going forward, the call center will be open on weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed on holidays).
To register at Walgreens visit Walgreens.com . To register at CVS visit CVS.com
- The Town of Tiverton will post information regarding the availability of COVID 19 Vaccines on the main page of the website as soon as the vaccine becomes available to the town. To access the main page click here. To read the Town of Tiverton’s Covid Vaccine Bulletin dated 2/3/2021 click here.
- The Town of Tiverton has created a COVID VACCINE sign-up Website. Currently you must be 75 or over to sign-up. To access the sign-up website click here.
- For the most comprehensive and up to date site for Rhode Island COVID-19 Information including vaccinations click here.
- The VMHB Clubhouse is open to small groups. Groups are limited to 10 people per room, per RI Law. Clubhouse for resident use only. No guests are permitted at this time. To view the detailed COVID-19 Clubhouse Use Policy click here.
- Due to the social distancing requirement along with the uncertainty of when it will be safe to gather, the entire speaker series is cancelled for now.
- Cards & Games scheduled for the third Wednesday of each month is canceled until further notice.
- For all residents except the mid-rise residents, the standard required purple (PAYT) Tiverton trash bags are the preferred method of putting your trash out. PLEASE NOTE: Beginning July 1st, only PAYT bags can be used. To read the official Tiverton notice click here.
- Tennis is closed for the season – See you in the spring.
- The gym in the clubhouse is now open for use. GYM use is limited to one user for 50 minutes. If two users are from the same household, two users may use the gym during the same appointment. Gym time must be reserved on the VMHB website. To view the detailed COVID-19 Gym Policy click here.
- After working hard to thoroughly consider all relevant issues including the R.I. COVID guidelines, the Board has determined that the pool will be closed for the season.
- For Covid 19 Resources For Older Adults click here.
7:00 pm Poker @ Clubhouse Billiard Room - Lower Level
Poker @ Clubhouse Billiard Room - Lower Level
Mar 4 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
1:00 pm Canasta @ Clubhouse Billiard Room - Lower Level
Canasta @ Clubhouse Billiard Room - Lower Level
Mar 8 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
4:00 pm Board of Directors Meeting
Board of Directors Meeting
Mar 9 @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Due to Covid 19 and RI guidelines open Board meetings with the community are suspended. The open meetings will resume as soon as prudently advisable. Monthly Board of Directors Meeting Location: Clubhouse great room.[...]